Best New Implementation
This is an award for organisations that have achieved considerable success within the first year of working with Skillsoft or SumTotal.
Open to any type of organisation – large or small – we encourage entries from individuals and teams who have hit the ground running. Candidates for this award must show evidence of strong, continuous results achieved over a sustained period of utilising elearning.
Judges will be looking for clear evidence of:
• organisational excellence and proven achievement;
• a strategic approach to growth;
• an innovative approach to future success; and
• client testimonials.
If you feel they will add value, any or all of the following can accompany your submission(s):
• A short video file (max. 5 mins)
• URL links to additional material, such as a demo of the programme or product
• Slides or static screen displays (max. 12).
Said of our 2014 winner:
The judges were impressed by the scope and scale of the customer’s implementation. The international aspects were handled well, and enthusiasm of the participants was plain for all to see. This was an ambitious launch in a number of different cultures, where planning and detailed thinking were key to success.
Susannah Clements, 2014 Judge
Thank you for your interest in the Inspire Awards. We are no longer accepting any new submissions as the deadline has now passed.